Our light duty carbon fiber gaffs are ultralight, float, extremely rigid for ultimate control of the gaff shot, and provide durability with killer looks!
Available with 2” or 3” Gap 316 Stainless Steel hooks. Carbon Fiber is considerably lighter than aluminum, stronger, and much easier to handle. Each model floats if lost overboard for easy retrieval! We stand behind our products and offer a 2 year warranty.
- 3/4" diameter handle made from multiple layers of high strength unidirectional carbon fiber pre-preg with a 3K 2 x 2 twill fabric weave on the exterior.
- Available in 3’, 6’, and 8’ IGFA Legal Lengths.
- Features our in house machined 2”& 3" Gap J Hooks.
- Available with our Chameleon Prismatic Coating. Heavy duty corrosion and scratch resistant aerospace coating that will not peel or scratch like powder coat or cerakote.
- Ideal for fish up to 150 lbs.
- 3 times stronger than aluminum of the same size yet 1/4 of the weight.
- These gaffs float.
- Equipped with rubber grip over a tuna cord.
- Rigid for precise control and accuracy when gaffing and lifting big and small fish over the gunwale.
- This type of carbon fiber offers greater stress, shock, and fatigue properties when compared to aluminum handle gaffs.
- The textured finish on the handle offers a natural non slip grip when choking down on the gaff handle while lifting fish over the gunwale.
- Made in the USA
- Standard two year warranty.