L.T. Marine Heavy Weight American Flag Cockpit Harpoon
Designed for those sport fisherman looking for a heavier option to our standard commercial cockpit harpoon. This model is heavier (10 lbs overall) than our commercial model with a 2.5 lbs weighted head to drive the harpoon down deep or through a prop wash. Featuring a rough diamond knurled grip at the aft to aid in throwing and our american flag hard-coat graphic anodized finish to spice things up.
Available in 8' two piece, and 10' two piece configurations. Made from proven quality American made certified materials, our harpoons come with a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects. They are 100% manufactured in house at our facility in the state of Connecticut.
- The 8' and 10' two piece units come standard with a storage bag.
- The 8' and 10' two piece models are true two piece design. No fiddling around assembling multiple components.
- 2.5 lb head made from marine grade 316 Stainless Steel, with recessed threads to prevent broken dart shafts. Overall weight is 10 lbs when assembled. Ideal for deep shots and throwing into prop wash when lighter models can be deflected.
- The handle is 1.125" Diameter 6061-T6 aluminum with a diamond knurled no slip grip to aid in handling/throwing. Mil-A-8625 Type 3 anodized finish with our American Flag graphic design.
- 7/16" diameter dart shaft made from marine grade 316 stainless steel measuring 18" long. Turned down to accept traditional 3/8 bronze harpoon darts. Features our harpoon dart retention system designed by Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc, which keeps the harpoon dart from inadvertently sliding off the dart shaft if you get slack in the harpoon dart line.
- End cap made from marine grade 316 stainless steel with Stainless Steel with Eye-bolt for rigging.
- The harpoon comes rigged with a traditional bronze tuna dart available rigged with Dyneema Rope, or vinyl coated stainless steel cable with nico-press crimps.
- 100% Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty against material and workmanship defects.