Please note due to disruptions with our supply chain which has been effected by Covid-19, rod holders will be back in stock by the week of June 29th.
We designed and overbuilt our heavy duty fixed rod holders to outlast the competition. When we set out to design and build our rod holders we refused to settle for the ho hum copycat mentality that plagues the sport fishing industry. We challenged ourselves to build the strongest rod holder using the thickest gauge materials within reason and keep the cost in line with our competitors.
We put an emphasis on building a product that will last longer than most people will own their boats and withstand the rigors of commercial fishing while sporting a refined custom look! Thanks to our in house manufacturing capability we offer standard boat name and graphic engraving for a marginal set up fee on all of our rod holders! Check out the specs below to see for yourself why our rod holders are better.
- Featuring a hand polished mirror finish ¼” thick 5” x 4” Top Plate with 4 mounting holes to accommodate 5/16-18 countersunk bolts made from 316-L Stainless Steel.
- Nitric Acid Passivated to MIL-I-45208A Specifications.
- Measure 9" Deep to accommodate trolling with #2 short butts but still large enough to hold #4 and #6 size class rods.
- Standard on our holders is the rod tube is recessed up into the top-plate on all 0/15/30 degree models to help minimize flexing and weld failure at the point where the rod tube, and top mounting plate meet via a heavy duty weld.
- The Rod tube is made from 1/8” thick walled 304L stainless steel.Will accept all #2, #4, and #6 size class rod butts.
- The backing plate comes standard in 1/8” thick stainless steel and features a proprietary L.T. Marine (Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc) designed safety line bracket which can be positioned at any of the 4 mounting thru holes and rotated to fit your clearance needs.
- Custom Engraving of your boat name/graphic is available on the top plate! (One time processing / set up fee of $200. Custom engraving has a lead time of 3 weeks)
- Available in 0 (90), 15, and 30 degrees.
- Features a lifetime warranty against structural/mechanical failure due to normal use.