Our heavy duty carbon fiber gaffs are light, float, extremely rigid for ultimate control of the gaff shot, and provide durability with killer looks for a fraction of cost of our competitors!
Carbon Fiber is considerably lighter than aluminum, stronger, and much easier to handle. Each model floats if lost overboard for easy retrieval! We stand behind our products and offer a 2 year warranty.
- 1" diameter handle made from multiple layers of high strength unidirectional carbon fiber pre-preg with a 3K 2 x 2 twill fabric weave on the exterior.
- Feature our in house Heavy Duty Stainless Steel 4" gap J hooks.
- Optional Chameleon Prismatic Coating on J-Hooks. Heavy duty scratch and corrosion resistant aerospace coating. Will not peel and scratch like powder coat or cera-kote.
- Made for use on fish over 200 lbs.
- These gaffs float.
- Rigid for precise control and accuracy when gaffing and lifting big and small fish over the gunwale.
- Carbon fiber offers superior stress, shock, and fatigue properties compared to aluminum handle gaffs.
- Two 10" long flocked rubber grips over a tuna cord wrap.
- The textured finish on the handle offers a natural non slip grip when choking down on the gaff handle while lifting fish over the gunwale.
- Made in the USA
- Standard two year warranty.