L.T. Marine heavy duty commercial cockpit harpoon series. Designed for those fishermen on a budget who need a simple cockpit harpoon to get the job done that won’t break the bank. Packed with many features and L.T. Marine(Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc) innovations these harpoons are high quality without a high price.
These harpoons are balanced and have ample weight at the for end of the harpoon to drive the dart home.
Available in 8' one and 2 piece, and 10' two piece configurations. Made from proven quality American certified materials, our harpoons come with a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects. They are 100% manufactured in house at our facility in the state of Connecticut.
- The 8' one and two piece models weigh 7 lbs.
- The 8' and 10' two piece units come standard with a storage bag.
- The 8' and 10' two piece models are true two piece design. No fiddling around assembling multiple components.
- 2 lb head made from marine grade 316 Stainless Steel, with recessed threads to prevent broken dart shafts.
- The handle is 1" Diameter 6061-T6 aluminum with a rough textured non slip grip to aid in handling/throwing. Diamond hard Mil-A-8625 Type 3 hard coat anodized finish to prevent corrosion.
- Now available with our custom fish-scale graphic Mil-A-8625 Graphic Hard-coat anodized pattern.
- 7/16" diameter dart shaft made from marine grade 316 stainless steel measuring 18" long. Turned down to accept traditional 3/8 bronze harpoon darts. Features our harpoon dart retention system designed by Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc, which keeps the harpoon dart from inadvertently sliding off the dart shaft if you get slack in the harpoon dart line.
- End cap made from marine grade 316 stainless steel with Stainless Steel with Eye-bolt for rigging.
- The harpoon comes rigged with a traditional bronze tuna dart available rigged with Dyneema Rope, or vinyl coated stainless steel cable with nico-press crimps.
- 100% Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty against material and workmanship defects.